Pictures : what kind of doctor treats veins

2 years ago

  • what kind of doctor treats veins
  • The official terminology for a doctor who treats varicose veins and spider veins is “phlebologist.” The term comes from the word “phlebology,” which refers to the branch of science concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of vein problems, such as spider veins, varicose veins, chronic venous insufficiency, restless leg syndrome, and deep vein thrombosis. If you have any aforementioned concerns, you must consult a reliable vein doctor.
    0 Comments and 0 replies